i know this is not about chickens but what kind of bird egg is this?

im so happy i started screaming!!

omg i thought it wouldint lay!

will it lay tomarrow?
will it lay lots?

and will it start hiding the eggs

cuz know the hiding spot?

yyes you will most likely find and egg a day but i would set up a nest box they like it to be dark so a wooden create with the front cut out would probaly be fine

do u have a coop for daisy that normally where a nest box would go but somewhere that is darkish would be good if u dont have a coop for it to go into

Put it Where they sleep Get a milk crate and put straw in it. If you have any golf balls put some in here or get an egg from mom and mark it. make a box with wood. Use a cardboard box. I'm sure you could find something, anything big enougth for her to lay in.

I forgot to add this and I hate to tell you all this but the day care lady my DS went to used a light bulb with 2 eggs and one hatched. She used no water. I don't even know if she turned them. She didn't know anything about hatching. After I told her she was very surprised that the one hatched. But it did. It was a rooster she had to give it away. It was going after some of the fathers when they were coming to pick up the kids.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom