I know we all love our chickens...

LOLOL....Jenns...your poor hubby...just wanted to eat in peace
tongue.png

my personal favorite is empty the feed container because there just might be something else in there they want and they don't want anyone else to have it! Or everyone has to eat at the exact same place at the exact same time even though there is plenty of empty space and so feed just gets spread all over the place!
duc.gif
okay I'm better!

or when you build a new coop and move them to a NEW yard.. and ALL they want to do is get BACK to the old yard.. and they cant figure out the new coop.. so they all cuddle up OUTSIDE the coop.. and every night for 2 weeks you have to go out and PLACE them in the new coop... then the next day they are trying to fly over BACK to their old coop....:rolleyes:uugghh:he

I'm still trying to get mine to roost and not lay in the henboxes. The babes that is!!!
The only thing that my chickens do that really burns me is that my heart wants them to free range a little bit in the evening and for heavens sake they go right to the flower bed and dig all the mulch out so I have to rake it all back in! Me thinking that the 1 hour they were out they really couldn't do much damage. ehh???
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom