I know what I want for Christmas, but...

Quote:
My second husband swore mine could double as pirate eyepatches....
gig.gif

silk long johns - seriously warm! No bulk! I have some, they're great.

Just look at SIL with the package in your lap, look at DH, look at SIL and with a wink or smirk, say, I'll be opening this later. Let her imagination do all the work for you. So what if its wool boot socks, or what ever?

This thread is almost as much fun as "Growing up with Jax"..Love them..makes my day!!

btw..I get Victoria Secret gift cards every year..does away with the embarrasement..of course I need new cologne from there every year!!

Look, it's real simple. Y'all are gonna make me say it outloud, aren't you?

I want some new boyshorts for Christmas!

I don't want silky longjohns. We don't have a mall anywhere near us, so I won't be getting microfiber anythings or grannies or cologne from Victoria Secrets. I definitely don't want pirate patches!

I just want a nice big package of BOY SHORTS from walmart! And I don't want to have to open them in front of the son-in-law!

And Imp, don't go burning your eyeballs out! I won't make you look, honest.

Now where is that rock I was hiding under?
hide.gif

Quote:
Hopefully MC is on vacation and this thread will be long buried before he returns.
hide.gif

Quote:
That's easy hun, have him buy them and place a nightgown on top. when you open it "oh a new nightgown, I needed one" and set the box aside, no one need know what's under. Or he can slip them into your stocking for you to open before people get there.

Trust me, it could be worse, one year Mr Saddi gave me a set of pearls at the family tree. Every husband there wanted to gut him, as thier wives got the usual hand mixer and crockpot gifts.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom