I locked myself IN!

gig.gif
I did that ONCE! Never again, lol. I had to squeeze through a hole that was not big enough for me and it was sharp metal. Glad you got out. It's kind of scary, esp when it was so hot outside. I'm a chunky girl and can't the heat long
smile.png

I found out (the hard way too) that poultry wire is simply wrapped on itself - which given time and determination (which being locked INSIDE poultry wire lends...) - and strong fingernails - you can unwrap the wire - and fit your hand thru (or whatever you need to get unlocked
wink.png
)

yes... what doesn't kill us DOES make us stronger lol

I have a spring on the door to close it so you can't get locked in ... but alas the Husband and son have both locked me in the coop ... no way for me to get out
he.gif
I have one of those screw type latches that tightens up. You can't even get to it from the inside you just have to scream till someone comes to let you out
gig.gif
BOYS!!!

I've done that!!. Had to crawl out the pop door and let me tell you crawling out head first can be uneasy as my very friendly hens are all standing around looking at me like my eyes would make tasty snacks. Your actually not in the greatest of postion to ward of 20+ hens if they decided to attack
hide.gif

The second time I did it:rolleyes:I crawled out feet first. Let's just say I won't get locked out again

Back
Top Bottom