I locked them down tonight!

well, my total count is;

6 BCMxBR chicks, one has a head spot
and
7 blue marans!! Pretty good for a hatch I almost gave up on several times, so excited!!

love.gif

celebrate.gif

wee.gif

What is ur advice on one that hatched yesterday that now is walking and could possibly hit the heating element? I have a new hatch today and two more pipping. HELP just don't want it to get burned

What is ur advice on one that hatched yesterday that now is walking and could possibly hit the heating element? I have a new hatch today and two more pipping. HELP just don't want it to get burned

I think it will be OK to leave in the bator awhile, mine started hatching Friday and I didn't open the 'bator till this morning to get the chicks out, and all was well, they were jumping about in there alot over the weekend! Made quite the racket! The 'bators are made for baby chicks, should be alright....IMO

I pulled these guys today as I had two more hatch last night and this morning and have one in the process. I am proud to say 5 out of 6 hatched and all thanks to everyone one here that helped guide me. Thank you!
1f414.png

I pulled these guys today as I had two more hatch last night and this morning and have one in the process. I am proud to say 5 out of 6 hatched and all thanks to everyone one here that helped guide me. Thank you!
1f414.png

Ahhaha the wee yellow one is all fluffy :D, have u got names for them :)

The fluffy yellow one hatched on my birthday and Easter Sunday so it is happy. Haven't named the others. My daughter was home and watched that one hatch so I can name it bashful as my daughters nickname is shyshy lol.

Back
Top Bottom