i looked and my humidity issue is not here or cant find it

I know you said side B is closed but side A if overfilled will spill into side B. How much water did you put into side A? I only start with 1/4C then see after a couple hours where my humidity is and add a bit or leave it till it drops down. That is about all that I can think it is. I know some do a dry hatch so what is your humidity if you don't add any water? that is another idea.

I also found that 45% humidity (on average since mine will go up to 50-55 at times after I add water so I let it drop down and stay lower for a bit to average out to about the 45) for incubation and 65% for hatch has worked great for me.

for now I would just leave it and don't add water and let it go to the 30's for a bit. I will say my gage on my incubator reads high (I think it is). When you get your hygrometer in make sure to calibrate it before you use it.

There is also a thread JUST for the NR360 that has a bunch of people with great experience on it if you want to post in there as well. it is called something like Nurture Right 360 is amazing

I have a Nurture Right 360, and I put a single drop of food coloring in my water that I fill cup A. The colored water allows me to watch the level in the channel in the incubator. I only fill it about 3/4 of the way up.

i can not get humidity below 65 , i thought maybe it would go down when i load the eggs as they would absorb some of it , but no , it actually went over 70 when i refilled reservoir A (B is plugged and empty) , i have the vent wide open and thats how i got it down to 65
Do you have any water in any reservoir?
If you do, I would try removing it, so there is NO water in any reservoir at all.

If you already have all reservoirs empty, you might want to check the humidity in the room where the incubator is. I've read of people in very humid climates that have to run a dehumidifier in the room with the incubator, in addition to leaving all water reservoirs completely empty.

Back
Top Bottom