I lost one of my babies

bmw_328ci

Hatching
9 Years
May 7, 2010
Today I woke up and I went to see my chicks and unfortunately one of them was drown in the water.
I was so sad I only had two and I am going to buy another two today.He was a black cochine:(

OMG I am so sorry to hear that....
hugs.gif
.. Everything happens for a reason..

Quote:

I am sorry to hear that too.
sad.png
hugs.gif
I lost one of my chicks yesterday, she was not healthy from the beginning though. What type of waterer are you using?

Bantam are so small as chicks it is a good idea to put marbles in the water so they can still drink but not drown. Any marbles or rocks will do just make sure they are clean. Sorry for your loss, I hope all goes well with the new ones.

I have been using a lid of a folgers coffee can for my bantams. This seems to work very nice, but i found one of my girls laying in it breathing very hard and puking up a clear sticky fluid so even that may have been to much. Good luck with the next batch
smile.png

I am so sorry! I know how awful it can be to loose a baby chick! I lost one of my ducklings a few days ago and I felt just sick about it. Well, I wish you luck with your next batch! I am very sorry for your loss
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom