I love my Light Brahma "Quadruplets"!

Feb 8, 2018
Wildomar, CA
Just sharing guys... I have 8months old Light Brahma and they're the sweetest. Calm, friendly, big girls aren't bullying really. I have 3 smaller Rhodes Red and they get a long really well... and Baby Rooster as my 4yo Isaiah calls him... a Dutch Bantam,, with his hands full :cool:...

Attachments

• IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 19
So cute! I love light Brahmas only have 1 she's almost a year old and just started laying this week :D. Are yours laying?

So cute! I love light Brahmas only have 1 she's almost a year old and just started laying this week :D. Are yours laying?
actually they are laying a lot lately, 8months ish by now.. it's a little sporadic but they'll lay every 26 hours and eggs are getting really big. they are known to be late "eggers" but they also lay longer than other breeds, from what I've read.

But honestly. they're so docile... I have one with a respiratory tract + eye infection. Picked her up, cleaned her eye with antibiotics liquid, gave her a small shot of tylan, pet her on the rocking chair. Poor girl had an eye shot all day, steered away from the flock. Rocked her for 45 mins.. she fell asleep almost right away... alll perked up afterwards, eating again and happy to sleep in the mono - coop.

They look so cute!
I have 5 hybrids and 2 Brahmas (1 Blue Light and 1 Silver Blue).
The Brahma’s are 11 months old now and they’re so cute.
I’m glad that your Light Brahma is feeling better now.
Brahma’s are such a great breed!

Back
Top Bottom