I Made a Bucket Trap

It's supposed to. That's one of the ingredients in the Mouse Magic I purchased - it's what JJThink uses. Spearmint, Peppermint and something else (not cedar; I can't remember at the moment).

how do the mouse get onto the can? do they have to make a flying leap or is the can closer to the edge. It seems to me that the plate provides an easy bridge to the bait (granted some coming from the other side may have to jump to it, if the plate hasn't flipped). if it is easiest for the mice, we could probably get more, maybe.

i think, imho, that OP should just keep trying with the plate. come real cold, you'll surely get some. course, no haarm trying diff. models. I'm makin me one a those!!

thanks!

Maybe they feel unsteady on the plate and dont want to go on it.Heres another trap that involves a bucket.Get a nice big one,fill it halfwayup with water then pour some sunflower seeds in until all the water is covered,they will see the seeds jump in and drown.Just make sure to make a ramp going up and maybe sprinkle a couple so they get the taste of em.

I use a 5 gallon bucket with about 3-4 inches of water. I smear a glob of peanut butter on the inside about 1 inch above the water. Set the bucket against a wall and lean a board from the floor against the edge of the bucket (as a ramp). Works great without much effort in construction!

Mice are not very smart when food is concerned they will make a leap not worring about the outcome of if they can get out I like the peanut butter thing since they Love Peanut butter

Back
Top Bottom