I messed up, BAD UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!

tn-dreamer

Hatching
10 Years
Mar 19, 2009
Yesterday was the 21st day for my eggs and they haven`t done anything. I had two different temp thermometers both within a degree of each other (you know, the cheap ones that come with the incubators), so I thought, great. Well today my DH gave me a temp probe (very accurate) and the temp all this time has only been 97 degrees! Please tell me there`s still hope, maybe a later hatch? I just want to kick myself :-(

There were two pipped this morning and right now I have two, yes, TWO hatched!!! Now the one`s that were pipped this morning are still in the shell but boy am I hopeful now :)

Thanks to all for your encouragement, I truly appreciate it!

Last edited:
give it a few days (2-4) developement has been slowed down but should still be ok... id say after day 25 then maybe start to worry, but go ahead and adjust the temperature...
also,
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
I agree with 98 gt. They will be delayed a bit, but don't give up hope completely!
hugs.gif
fl.gif
They still have a chance. Just from now on, adjust the temp. with that probe.
wink.png

Good luck!
fl.gif

Really??? You don`t know how happy I am to hear that, I thought all was lost. You mean that I can adjust the temp to 101 now? (still air) That won`t hurt at this stage? I feel like such a bad mommy.

Back
Top Bottom