i need a duck!!

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
Duckie needs a wife. i already know what i want.. it's just a matter of finding her.. I want to get a white pekin for him. yeahhh i know they ducklings will be muts, but i really want a white duck and it's a bit too soon for me to turn around and get a white scovy after the loss of my baby girl. also i have been wanting a pekin for awhile now.. before i even got duckie and quackers.. i have seen someone on craigslist post ads for pekins, but they never answer or return my call (yes i leave messages with my name and number). so if anyone knows anyone selling any pekins around the southern california/inland empire area please let me know... obviously i need a FEMALE lol

thanks guys.

Sad to see this post as it means that you have not been able to find your beautiful quackers.
sad.png
Hope someone can help you out with a pekin soon though.

no i haven't seen her anywhere
sad.png
check out photos on facebook.. duckie and i had a photoshoot.. he's so sad. when i first went out there he was in her house.. ehhh i guess i could upload pictures here. he took a funny one.. we both miss quackers very much!!

I live in Southern California and i'm putting an order for pekins soon, and two other people are sharing an order with me because of the ad i posted on craigslist.
I think sometime in June. Would you be intersted in a duckling? or are you looking to get a full grown one?

Hi have you looked at petfinder.com? I sometimes see them on there. They are mostly rescues.

I will check out petfinder! And I will put an ad on craigslist. I have the room, just not sure what my parents would say.. I have 3 girls right now but 2 are mallards.. Much too small for my scovy boy and the other is his daughter.. Soo no inbreeding at my house lol. But I will talk to them and we shall see. I'm just really nervous about introducing new ducks!

Aww Honey, I'm so so sorry that Quackers hasn't come home :-(
It's perfectly ok for Duckie and his daughter to be mates but getting a Pekin as well is a good idea, the more gals he has the happier he'll be :)

Michelle

i know it's probably okay, but the idea just yeah haha doesn't sit right with me lol. i am really sad my beauty is gone, but i have a lot of pictures of her!! some even framed. i am still really sad, but i don't want to let it get me down. i have her little clone (alicia). i am going to throw the idea of getting 2 girls for him at my parents..

Back
Top Bottom