I need a name for my permanent visitor!

What a neat story!

Yesterday, I caught this fellow watching me through the window. It was late and I was past due for locking the chickens in for the night. When I came out the door, he slid down the bannister, hopped to the ground, and loped across the back yard making sure I was following. I locked the chickens in for the night and he roosted in the tree. He seemed quite pleased with himself.

Great photos of your visitor- he has decided he wants to be an honorary member or the red wattle gang. I looked at your past posts to get the story behind how he came to visit. He decided to stay because all the other animals seemed so happy with you, and the prospect of having his photos admired by many animal lovers on byc didn't hurt either. After all a male peacock loves to be appreciated for his grandeur.

Have you thought of a name yet? Check out this site for ideas: http://www.petnamesworld.com/

Love the latest photo of George. I thought you would go for a no nonsense name
smile.png

Yes, I named him George because of Sourland. And he looked at me when I called him George. He ignored all the other names.

ep.gif
I just happened upon this thread.

Honest, honest, honest I was going to facetiously suggest 'George" then add this
hide.gif

The name has worked well for me - other than the early on "Georgie, porgie, puddnin pie. Kissed the girls and made them cry."

They did not cry.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom