I need a name for the farm

All-American-Chick

Songster
9 Years
Aug 3, 2010
Ramona
My Coop
My Coop
I am having such a hard time figuring out a name for the farm.
So Im coming to you all to help come up with one.

Ill send 6 goat milk soaps to the winning name.

Please help.Hubby just built this awsome fence that needs a name hanging from it to finish it off.

Little about us.
we have goats,chickens(of course)
live on 7/8 acre
our last name is miller
Id love to have the 7/8 in there but not absolute.
live in hills of california
little dusty town of ramona
all dirt here
1931 home
4 kids and hubby
many cats and 2 dogs,rabbit,guinea pig all sorts of critters come through this place to live
ill add more as i think of it

PLEASE HELP US!!!!
barnie.gif
Im so not coming up with something.
somad.gif

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Ramona is known as the "Valley of the Sun"... maybe you need something with "sun" in there, too. "Sunnyside" would be a double play on the town and the eggs you have. Sunnyside Farm turns up a lot of similar businesses to yours, but Sunnyside Ranch does not.

So my official suggestion is "Miller's Sunnyside Ranch". (Sorry there's no 7/8 in there!)

Okay, I don't have a name thought up yet, just a little local information. When I was a kid there was a dairy in Lemon Grove, right next to the church. Used to love smelling that manure on the way to Sunday school. :lol: We had our milk delivered on our porch from Miller Dairy. The last cows left in 1985
cow.gif
. I'd like to see you put Miller in your ranch name. It'll evoke a lot of sentiment for locals...okay, for me.

aww see that is special.
Im open to any suggestion as im so lost to what to do.
that is so cool they delivered it to you.
Allison you dont seem that old?
lau.gif

Okay, I don't have a name thought up yet, just a little local information. When I was a kid there was a dairy in Lemon Grove, right next to the church. Used to love smelling that manure on the way to Sunday school.
lol.png
We had our milk delivered on our porch from Miller Dairy. The last cows left in 1985
cow.gif
. I'd like to see you put Miller in your ranch name. It'll evoke a lot of sentiment for locals...okay, for me.

i like that play on the name.
it dont need to have the 7/8 just what i got stuck on.

Ramona is known as the "Valley of the Sun"... maybe you need something with "sun" in there, too. "Sunnyside" would be a double play on the town and the eggs you have. Sunnyside Farm turns up a lot of similar businesses to yours, but Sunnyside Ranch does not.

So my official suggestion is "Miller's Sunnyside Ranch". (Sorry there's no 7/8 in there!)

Back
Top Bottom