I need a recipe, leftover spaghetti

cluckychick

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
South of KCMO
I have a "big" pot of leftover spaghetti and meatballs and I'd like to make like a spaghetti bake or something with it. Does anyone have any good recipes?

Thanks

Make spaghetti pizza or pie.

Use the noodles as the crust. Layer over the sauce with meatballs and pepperoni. Top with cheese and bake. Slice it like pizza wedges and serve with a green salad and garlic bread.

i just put it in a 9x13 pan then top with whatever cheese i happen to have.

cover with foil, then bake at 375* for about 30-40 minutes (or until warmed through) then remove foil and bake a few minutes to melt the cheese completely and brown just a bit.

nothing fancy, but my family loves it.

Thanks, I have enough leftover to do both
smile.png

My DH insisted I buy 3lbs of noodles, I told him I don't normally buy that much but I did this time, lol.

Throw it in a casserole dish and cover it with whatever cheese you can find like Miss Jayne said. Tastes awesome.

Since I don't do pasta anymore, this is how I take care of extra spaghetti squash
big_smile.png

Quote:
thats funny...
in quebec spaghetti pizza is quite common but we do it the opposite way
we take a pizza crust whit spaghetti on it and sauce /meatball etc. and top it whit cheeze

I like MP's version of pizza... good idea!

Pizza Hut has a baked spaghetti casserole... where its like a ziti bake, with chunks of pepperoni. Pepperoni adds alotta zip to plain ole spaghetti bake.

Add pepperoni to either pizza or casserole style, and it will taste completely different.

But, I also do spaghetti with lots of butter, and add some cube of chicken bouillon to it, and serve as a side dish. It is yummy!
Sometimes, just butter and cheese to plain ole spaghetti...

Quote:
My grandma used to make it this way for us kids for lunch using leftover Pasta, it still remains one of my favorite Man meals.

Back
Top Bottom