1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I need Feathers !!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MSH, Jan 1, 2012.

1. MSH

MSH Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2011
    Cleveland , Georgia
    I can't pluck any off my birds thought about it and just can't lol and I'm not finding any feathers laying around with all the rain and wind I need some light colored not black but pretty much any other colors I'm making late christmas presents for some friends who helped my family out without them we wouldn't have had a christmas at all ! if anyone can help me out I dont mind buying them just need them in the next week or so please let me know thanks
    MSH

2. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    Can't help you, just curious to know what you're making. Sounds verrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting.

3. BellyShell

BellyShell Out Of The Brooder

Aug 28, 2011
    Central Florida
    I'll check my coops 2morrow and see if I can find any for ya:).

4. MSH

MSH Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2011
    Cleveland , Georgia
    thanks bellyshell
    I was going to put them in clear glass christmas ornaments with a poem as angel feather but since christmas is over I'm going to put them in little jars [​IMG]

5. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    If youre interested in some white Silkie fluff, I can bring some if we meet up for the chickens on Wednesday. Its a couple handfuls of white fluff, and some other small fluffy feathers that I found in the yard that hasnt blown away with all this wind...

6. ponyup

ponyup Out Of The Brooder

Dec 26, 2011
    Aubrey TX
    I have some where do I send them? And how many do you need?

7. emtdeb2001

emtdeb2001 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 16, 2011
    I have tons, just cant bear to throw the pretty ones away. Where do I send them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by