I NEED FERTILE BROWN EGGS OR CHICKS-PLEASE HELP

Thanks Silkieluver, That is what I have decided to do just not sure on the breeds yet. I want to try some purebreeds but have heard great things about the crossbreeds. I am going to keep them in thier own pastures and keep good records and see hich woorks ot the best. I am fortunate enough to have a father that owns 600 acres in s.central Illinois w/ 200 tillable. My chickens will have plenty of room to run and I will be able to move them around alot on greenfields and hervested crop fields. Some of me neibors have also said I could use thier fields(they want the free ferts.
I am a 43 year old country boy who worked all I could until Dec. '06 when I went numb all down my left side w/ severe pain(unable to feel things but in severe pain) After alot of testing they found a leasion 6 inches long the size of a pencil in the center of my spinal cord in my neck(C-2 to C-8) and said it was Transverse Mylitis(a breakdown of the insulation of the nerves inside the spinal cord-peremenant)At first they give me 30 days to live-said it was a cancer. 2 years later I am still here and the say I will never get any worse but never any better either. So after over a year of trying to find somthing I could do I have decided to raise chikens. Everything I have ever done was hard phical labor and I have tried to find somthing I will be able to do.
Thanks for your help and I am going to chech out Ideal today. Randy

Back
Top Bottom