I need help..AGAIN, with these silkies..please!!!UPDATE::PICS

Are they all Bantams? Can they get to Middle Tennessee? If so I'll take 2
woot.gif

GloriaH.....yes, they are all Bantams, and VERY CUTE!!!
love.gif
There are 5 roosters left....a few are silkie cross...the other 2...well...im not sure, one red, one white! LOL One little Rooster, Silkie cross....Partridge I think...has no toes.
sad.png
He is such a character. He gets around just fine!! Thinks and acts like a BIG roo..all cocky! LOL
I E mailed you back. Lets do it!!

Bantymum,

Tomorrow is the BIG day for 10 hens!! I am excited, and a little sad to see them go. I KNOW they are all going to great homes....but its hard NOT to get attached to them. I am looking forward to meeting one of the BYC members....NewGuineaChooks....she is doing the " chicken Train" GOD BLESS HER!!! Think I can slip in a few Roos?? LOL Maybe she wont notice??

Well......MewGuineaChooks came by today. I just have to say....she is soooo sweet!! She was able to take 12 of the 13 hens....and 2 roosters! Plus, a frizzle roo of my own hatch...that needed a good home. Thanks Maureen...you are such a sweetie! I KNOW these babies will be well taken care of...and...sorry about the smell in your car! LOL
gig.gif

Does that mean all the hens are gone? I have a lonely silkie hen that needs a buddy! I don't have enough hens to get another rooster.. they would be so mad at me!
I live in TX and would pay for shipping.. but if there are no hens..
sad.png
. I was too late!
Good luck and I'm so proud of you for doing this!

April....yes, all of the hens have great homes. I will be contacting this....person I got the last ones from, and see if I can get more from her. They NEED to be taken from her...so...I will see.
I have one little hen left, but she is promised out already. Thanks. I will keep you all posted if there will be more.

Back
Top Bottom