I need help again

Yeah, my guess is if it was too high they would overheat, recomended temp is around 38c or 100f
If the incubator is slightly to high, by a degree, maybe two, the chicks will hatch earlier. My first hatch I believe the temp was to high. I got one chick on day 19 and the rest of the eggs didn't hatch. Early Bird hatched with curled toes, so there was some kind of incubation mistake there.

at the moment its 38.1 c
Okay that's good.... and what do you mean 'at the moment' (Sorry, just trying to help) Then you could take a gamble 😬 and crack an egg open (gently) to see what's going on. Just tap it with a butter knife and peel back the shell. It's up to you.

Then you could take a gamble 😬 and crack an egg open (gently) to see what's going on. Just tap it with a butter knife and peel back the shell. It's up to you.
I wouldn't do this. If there is a chance that the chick is still alive, you could easily break the membrane and kill it.
Candling pictures would be much safer, and more helpful.
Op, can you get some canceling photo's for us?

Okay that's good.... and what do you mean 'at the moment' (Sorry, just trying to help) Then you could take a gamble 😬 and crack an egg open (gently) to see what's going on. Just tap it with a butter knife and peel back the shell. It's up to you.
well some times its 38.1 and some times 38.0 and some times 38.2

Back
Top Bottom