I need help with a watch.

He has a pocket watch won't carry it, hard to change a 58 year old man ya know.
He has a pager that keeps time but he is lost without a working watch.

Lead is the only one I can think of that might be on the watch an it is pretty harmless touching your skin. When you get in your lungs an mouth though that it can poison you. Mind you as a mechanic, he is handling lead daily along with other bad things. Lead does not really rust like some metals, so it is probably a steal watch coated in tin. (pretty harmless)

Remember fishermen an gun people handle pure lead all the time too. The danger comes from kids putting it in their mouth.

If you want you can keep a coat of clear coat nail polish on the back of his watches to keep the metal off his skin.
Thanks for the info i was not sure what type of metals can be obsorbed threw the skin, i think copper can as it is used in healing.

Does he have a desk or workstation (maybe a clip board) that he can stick a cheap clock made for the dash board of a car on? I would think they still make them I bought one 15 years ago at wal mart for a car without a working clock. 2.50 was cheaper than replacing the radio (the radio worked was a pain in the neck if the battery went dead to re program the memory settings but thankfully that didn't happen often).

Back
Top Bottom