I need help

It has to be in room temperature for 12 hours,WHY? it has been 3 hours already so I have to wait 9 more hours
Birds, chickens, often lay a last egg after they go broody. I have often taken freshly laid eggs and put them under a broody hen or in the incubator-they hatch.

A shipped egg??

Humidity during incubation should be 35%-55% days 1-17
Lock down humidity should be 55%-75%
Days 18-21
I know that’s what I meant 1-17 days I have to add water Everytime it gets low, the 18th day it’ll be in lockdown which is why I have to add extra water

OK, now I understand. What kind-just one??
It’s is a bielefelder egg, the first one arrived, the second one is still on its way. I can’t put much water in my incubator or else it will overflow, so I fill the water up where it doesn’t overflow, idk how it’ll be on the 18th day since I have to fill it with more water.

If there's room you can use a different container for water. Remember to use luke-warm water when adding water to the incubator. Cold water may well throw off the temperature for a time. Good luck

Since you're getting another egg it would be best to put them in the incubator at the same time----if possible.

We're also assuming by your chicken, you mean a newly hatched chick?

And...I don't know is there a guide on here for day 0, 1, and 2 for the newly hatched chicks on what to do?

I can understand why the first day someone would be asking on what to do. I'm not that knowledgeable yet on that either.

Back
Top Bottom