I NEED HELP!

Crislynnecrh

Hatching
Dec 4, 2020
Hello community!

I’m having a very hard time finding a way to give my chickens water. I’ve spent well over $100 on buckets and containers for water. Every single one of them leaks! Ive even attached water bowls to a bucket and somehow it still leaks out leaving my chickens dying of thirst the next day.. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I’m out of ideas.

Does anyone know of water containers or jugs that will not leak? Or any ideas on how to set it on the ground without them stepping in it and clogging it up?
Thank you!

Hello community!

I’m having a very hard time finding a way to give my chickens water. I’ve spent well over $100 on buckets and containers for water. Every single one of them leaks! Ive even attached water bowls to a bucket and somehow it still leaks out leaving my chickens dying of thirst the next day.. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I’m out of ideas.

Does anyone know of water containers or jugs that will not leak? Or any ideas on how to set it on the ground without them stepping in it and clogging it up?
Thank you!
I have recently made 3 water buckets using horizontal nipples. Here is the link to the nipple waterers. Just follow the directions. None of my waterers leaks. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FXWDXF5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hello community!

Thank you!
members.jpg

Hello community!

Thank you!
I’ve been using this for a month with no problems. I don’t know if you live in a cold climate or not.
B9C1BDE0-A7ED-464E-9C41-BF693908A10A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom