I need help!!!!!!!

scrapmom5

Songster
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
Utah
I need help. I have been a member for such a short time and have learned way too much about chickens. (I hope I can retain the info and apply it when needed
big_smile.png
) My problem is I have become obsessed about chickens. Everytime I post a new subject I just can't wait to read the replies. I can spend hours reading other threads trying to expand my knowledge even though I do use some self control. Please help me cut down. My poor family needs me. Apparently the laundry doesn't get done, the vacuum sits idle, the weeds grow taller, and my back gets weaker. Please help.
D.gif

Quote:
Really ! between the chickens , roses , garden and assorted flower beds on 2 acres , i thought a house is just a place to store lawn and garden stuff and chicken feed . Oh and some peanut butter and crackers. You blessed folks get to "live" in yours ? Wow
big_smile.png

You can never read too many posts or know too much about chickens . When DH is in a Zen like state eating peanut butter with feathers in his hair then you have achived true BYC statis
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Well the first step is admitting you have a problem. The bad news is we all have the same problem and there is no correcting it. I guess we can all just enable eachother.

I'm going thru the same thing, staying up late to read posts and stuff! I look forward to the responses too, and when I don't get any I get depressed! It's sick I tell you!
I haven't even gotten my Mom her mothers day present yet, and I know I'll go threw withdrawal when we go on vacation! We found a place to board our dog, you should have seen the look on the lady's face when I asked if they could board my chickens, ducks and goats! I thought she was gonna faint! We leave in 3 weeks and don't even have our safe run done for the chickens!
Brenda

Back
Top Bottom