1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I need help!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scrapmom5, May 8, 2008.

1. scrapmom5

scrapmom5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Utah
    I need help. I have been a member for such a short time and have learned way too much about chickens. (I hope I can retain the info and apply it when needed [​IMG]) My problem is I have become obsessed about chickens. Everytime I post a new subject I just can't wait to read the replies. I can spend hours reading other threads trying to expand my knowledge even though I do use some self control. Please help me cut down. My poor family needs me. Apparently the laundry doesn't get done, the vacuum sits idle, the weeds grow taller, and my back gets weaker. Please help.[​IMG]

2. peruvian_princess

peruvian_princess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    Sorry there is no help for you! You have become a BYC addict.

3. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. no one can help you. We are all enablers. Chickens are the most addictive drug known to man.

4. yellowdragon

yellowdragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Springville, Indiana
    GOOD I'm not the only one. To bad that excuse won't work on my DH. He know I'm an additic, but I still have to try to clean the house. [​IMG]

5. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Yeeeah, I'm get back to you on that just as soon as I figure it out for myself! [​IMG]

6. Iluvmychickens

Iluvmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Jacksonville, Florida
    OMG-You all actually live in a HOUSE? I live in the Chicken Coop. I am so jealous

DeeDee

7. fivebigreds

fivebigreds Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2007
    middle Tennessee
    Quote:Really ! between the chickens , roses , garden and assorted flower beds on 2 acres , i thought a house is just a place to store lawn and garden stuff and chicken feed . Oh and some peanut butter and crackers. You blessed folks get to "live" in yours ? Wow [​IMG]
    You can never read too many posts or know too much about chickens . When DH is in a Zen like state eating peanut butter with feathers in his hair then you have achived true BYC statis [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  8. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    Quote:Well the first step is admitting you have a problem. The bad news is we all have the same problem and there is no correcting it. I guess we can all just enable eachother.

9. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    I'm going thru the same thing, staying up late to read posts and stuff! I look forward to the responses too, and when I don't get any I get depressed! It's sick I tell you!
    I haven't even gotten my Mom her mothers day present yet, and I know I'll go threw withdrawal when we go on vacation! We found a place to board our dog, you should have seen the look on the lady's face when I asked if they could board my chickens, ducks and goats! I thought she was gonna faint! We leave in 3 weeks and don't even have our safe run done for the chickens!
    Brenda

10. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I don't get it.... You have a problem????

What??[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by