I need help :(

TreeFever

Songster
11 Years
Feb 17, 2008
MA
I have to give away my rooster
sad.png

He is not allowed in my town and I have a very patient police officer next door and the rest of the neighbors are nicely but firmly making suggestions about how one might want to not have a rooster crowing all the time.
This is the roo that was a surprise in my tiny MPC order, who i knew from day one when i picked up my peeping package from the post office, who i constantly toiled over and built a coop for, and then watched him grow up into this beautiful crested polish rockstar. It all sounds so dramatic but I am really upset! My mom just wants me to surrender him to MSPCA, while in the meantime I'm frantically trying to find him a home on craigslist so I know where he ends up!
It's really tough and I'm needing some support on how to get through this
sad.png
I don't want to give him up!

As many of us are covert chicken owners, I am really, really sorry!! List him on Craig's list and tell your local feed stores that he is free due to circumstance beyond your control. Something should come up to save him. And tell your mother to just shush!

I'm sorry you have to give up your roo. It is amazing how attached you can get to these critters.

I hope you are able to find a good home. That will make you feel a little better about the situation.

The thing with the feed store is that they get customers in there with requests, and if you tell them, and someone comes in... Well, you see how it works. That's how we got our chickens in the first place. No one had any and then we went to the feed store far from here and they sent us to someone's house and we found our girls!

Back
Top Bottom