I need name suggestions for my new dog (pics included)

Remember the movie 8 Below?
Well here are all the cast names of all the dogs that helped film that movie. You won't recognize some of them.
Timba
Koda
Jasmin
Apache
Buck
Noble
Troika
Flapjack
Dino
Sitka
Chase
Floyd
Ryan
Jasper
Lightning

I personally like Timba, Koda and Sitka

Katara

Off the Last airbender: legend of Aang

She was a southern tribe water bender. Therefore lived in the snow, and had big blue eyes and pretty, just like your girl!

Maya (you have), Inca (female sounding) and Aztec (male sounding)...

Of course I've just sent Quetzalcoatl's blessing.
wink.png

Quote:
I was actually thinking the same.

I have heard a couple of Husky stories recently that they bond with and obey exactly one person. Apparently, this is sled dog mentality - dog and driver. So... you really should try to find the owners. If she is really a wonderful girl, they will be missing her.
hugs.gif

How about Kira? I love that name----it's the name of a friend of mine.
smile.png

Have you named her yet? Or did you find the owners? It's funny, my neighbor told me last Saturday that there were 2 beautiful huskies running around her property and ours---she's across the road from us-----the night before and asked if we knew where they had come from. I never did see them, so hopefully they went home----but no one I know around us has huskies.

Sorry for this very late response, but a lot of things came up in my life. It took us months and months to finally find a name for her. Usually it isn't this hard, but with her it was. At first she was just crazy, you couldn't even pet her because you couldn't stop her running long enough to touch her! She has settled in finally though, and is a very sweet dog. She loves to play with tennis balls, she just hasn't mastered the bringing it back part yet. LOL.

Oh, and we found out where she came from, sort of. Someone up the road had taken her in weeks ago when she wondered up weak and starving. They fed her for a couple of weeks then gave her to someone else up the street. Those people ended up letting her back out when they didn't want her, and the dog would never go back up to the original people. Then she came here.

We named her Tundra.

Here are some updated photos:

19.jpg

18.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom