I need PRETTY MAJOR help?!

Quote:
I hope someone pops in with dimension knowledge soon...

I personally think that is fine for TWO birds, but no more...and building a run for them gives them the room they need...it doesn't have to be super tall, so they can use the money towards making it longer/wider then taller...so the birds can run around more....JMHO

Gotta scoot kids are waking up...good luck with finding someone who is a BUILDER...my hubby isn't here or I'd ask him for you what he thought
smile.png
I'll check back later
smile.png

Quote:
I hope someone pops in with dimension knowledge soon...

I personally think that is fine for TWO birds, but no more...and building a run for them gives them the room they need...it doesn't have to be super tall, so they can use the money towards making it longer/wider then taller...so the birds can run around more....JMHO

Gotta scoot kids are waking up...good luck with finding someone who is a BUILDER...my hubby isn't here or I'd ask him for you what he thought
smile.png
I'll check back later
smile.png

ok, thanks for your help, BUT what about this idea? Will It work?

we use there dog house. then we go to the place were the free dog house is, pick it up, then cut a wall out on both of the dog houses and join them together. will that work? we could patch up the holes? add some roosts and a nesting boxxes, and a run?

anything is possible.
smile.png
i dont see why that wouldnt work, you may just have to get creative in joining the two together. chickens, i've found, arent as critical of their living arrangements as we picky humans.

good luck!

I'd go get the other dog house if it's in ok condition anyway. You or them could use it to make a tractor.

That's what I'm planning to do with the dog house I was able to buy from a guy down the road for my three banties.

I'm going to add a run to the front of the dog house, add wheels to the back side of the dog house that was built on a pallet so I can move it around the yard every couple of days.

Good luck and show us pics of what you come up with.

Since these pics were taken, I increased the size of the vents. I plan to paint the interior, add vinyl and paint the exterior barn red with white trim.
24846_banty_coop_001.jpg

I love the way he hinged the roof for easy cleaning
24846_banty_coop_005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom