I need some advice and help

I din’t see a skin problem, but if you can elaborate on your chick’s symptoms and treatment you have, that would help. What do you feed him?
Well they have slot of boogers sneeze alot and have watery eyes and mumucous on the throat and mouth inside as well and they won't eat only drink pure water,I give them grower and broiler pellets and corn,i bought some yellow pills at a peyshop that is the treatment

Well it's a disease I dnt know how iys called on English but it consists in boogers in the nonose violent sneezing and the mouth has some kind of mucus on the walls they stop eating and will drink large amounts of water

Well they have slot of boogers sneeze alot and have watery eyes and mumucous on the throat and mouth inside as well and they won't eat only drink pure water,I give them grower and broiler pellets and corn,i bought some yellow pills at a peyshop that is the treatment
Can you tell us what the yellow pills are - do you have photo of those and the package they come in?
Can you post some photos of the chickens, the inside of their beak, their face, etc.?

It sounds like your chickens have a respiratory disease complicated by infection(?) or possibly canker - Mycoplasma, ILT, Infectious Coryza and Infectious Bronchitis are some of the more common ones that affect chickens. Which one they have is hard to know.
Look forward to your photos and more information.

Where is this patch of skin you are showing on your chicken? If it's under the wings This is normal looking as they will mostly have downy feathers there and not long hard outer feathers. It does not appear irritated or red or infected in any way.

IMAG0944.jpg
IMAG0944.jpg
Can you tell us what the yellow pills are - do you have photo of those and the package they come in?
Can you post some photos of the chickens, the inside of their beak, their face, etc.?

It sounds like your chickens have a respiratory disease complicated by infection(?) or possibly canker - Mycoplasma, ILT, Infectious Coryza and Infectious Bronchitis are some of the more common ones that affect chickens. Which one they have is hard to know.
Look forward to your photos and more information.
well he died an hour ago it had something we call the plauge I'm posting a video on YouTubeand. I'm going to show the pills they are cut bybc that is what they instructed me
IMAG0944.jpg

View attachment 1613227 View attachment 1613227 well he died an hour ago it had something we call the plauge I'm posting a video on YouTubeand. I'm going to show the pills they are cut bybc that is what they instructed meView attachment 1613227
Oh dear! I'm so sorry for your loss:hugs

When you get the video, can you copy/paste the link here in your thread so we can see it?
If there is any way you can find out the "name" of the disease you call "plague" that may be helpful as well. I know you are in Mexico(?) I hope I have that right, but we might be able to suggest different medications or you can order some.

I'm sorry.

When you get the video, can you copy/paste the link here in your thread so we can see it?
If there is any way you can find out the "name" of the disease you call "plague" that may be helpful as well. I know you are in Mexico(?) I hope I have that right, but we might be able to suggest different medications or you can order some.

I'm sorry.
Thank you,well I'm of Mexican descendescent my dad is Mexican but I live in puerrto rico,I'm trying to upload the video

Very sorry for your loss. With such serious respiratory symptoms, your chicken might have had a poor outcome no matterr what treatment or medicine that you gave. Those diseases are very contagious and can make all chickens who are exposed, carriers. Antibiotics may help some symptoms if the disease is caused by bacteria such as coryza or mycoplasma, but other diseases caused by a virus will not respond. If you are interested, here is a good link to read about common diseases and their symptoms:
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/ps044

I'm sorry.
it's called new cacastle disease

I'm sorry.
it's called new cacastle disease

Back
Top Bottom