I need some help for finding good incubators

Curious4321

In the Brooder
May 4, 2022
I want to do a project this year where I buy fertilized eggs and incubate them, but I have a terrible incubator. I have hatched several chicks but each time a chick hatches the incubator can not manage its own temperature, so I have to stay up all night watching it and changing the temperature. But when I look for potential new incubators they are like 100-500 dollars and I need something that is cheaper than that, but I also need something that the chicks can stay in after they hatch! Please help!

I'm too young to enter the contest, but does anyone have any good incubator suggestions that are around 100?

I want to do a project this year where I buy fertilized eggs and incubate them, but I have a terrible incubator. I have hatched several chicks but each time a chick hatches the incubator can not manage its own temperature, so I have to stay up all night watching it and changing the temperature. But when I look for potential new incubators they are like 100-500 dollars and I need something that is cheaper than that, but I also need something that the chicks can stay in after they hatch! Please help!
Try a hen. I gather they're really good at it.:D

I'm too young to enter the contest, but does anyone have any good incubator suggestions that are around 100?
You can try shopping 2nd hand for a decent one. Agreed nurture right 360 is probably the best value for a cheap one that works pretty well. I also have an incuview that is ok for being on the cheaper side. It takes a little more watching than the nurture rite but I get good hatches in it and the design makes it work really well for temporary brooder.

I'm using a Kebonnix - knock off of the very popular 12 egg turner design you've seen everywhere. Temp stability has been very good, it ran non-stop last year without complaint, though its humidity control is manual. :(

otherwise, right there at the $100 price point.

and the candling LED in it is ho-hum. I don't use it - its bright, but not bright enough for dark shell eggs.

Back
Top Bottom