I need some ideas!

Thank you
smile.png

Ok, I have a good one for you! How about a Muscovy Duck Drake, with all the caruncles on his face? I love them. I have two, but both of mine have Angel Wing (wings stick out) so they probably wouldn't be good subjects to draw from. They are mostly black with the greenish and purple color in the black, with white on their necks, faces and chest.

The chicken pics are wonderful! I wish I could draw like that.

How much do you charge for one and what size are they? Do you take paypal? If prices are reasonable, I would buy the Muscovy pic from you.

Here is a pic of my new Muscovy babies...

newmuscoveyducklings021.jpg

Aw! The babies are cute
smile.png

I could definitely try drawing a muscovy for you! It'll be done on 9x12 Bristol paper, which is nice and thick. I'm thinking $20 maybe?

Do you have any pictures of your adults? The angel wing doesn't really matter, the main thing is so that I can get the color patches like the ones on yours
smile.png

Hi Mary,

Sure, I can post some pics. These are of Charlie. And, yes, he really was "trying" to play soccer! LOL

charliesoccer072.jpg

charliesoccer058.jpg

Close up of Charlie's head, face, neck

charliecontestpic.jpg

Just for fun...Charlie as an orphan baby!

babyduckpicseasterpics002-2.jpg

Charlie and Drake - Charlie is on the left. You can see their green/purple colors in this pic

ducksandshuttlesbirthdaypics065.jpg

I have more pics if you need them. These are what was already in my photobucket account, but I can dig through my photo files and find more and upload them if you want me to.

Yes, $20 is fine. Will they be in colored pencils or black and white?

It's okay if you draw him with the Angel Wing if you want, as that is how he really looks. It certainly makes him look scruffy, but that's just the way he is, and I don't mind at all. He's a cool duck. Drakey is too.

Thanks!
Kathy

Back
Top Bottom