I need some ideas!

That would be wonderful!! Yes, that red is a main characteristic of the Muscovy! How do you take payment? Paypal, check, money order? Let me know. Please PM me with info and address so you don't have to put it on a public forum. Hopefully I can figure out how the PM thing works. I also have an email if you want me to give you that.

Thanks!

Kathy

Alrighty. Sorry for the delay
hide.gif

293yruu.jpg

Look okay?

Hey, sorry, I've been gone all evening and just got in. He looks great! But, he does look like he only has one leg...? Love the red mask. You captured that really well.

Thank you!

Kathy

Yeah for some reason that second leg wouldn't work with me, so I decided to just leave him resting on one. I'm glad you like it though
smile.png

Also tried my hardest to get a little more detail in those feathers than just a solid black.

Wow!!
The cochin is fantastic !! Did you use a different method because the style looks much different to the others.

The only different method I used was I had to draw a wholeeee lot more feathers
tongue.png
Since they're frizzled I had to draw them in a different way. In a more....sweeping motion. Kinda hard to explain
tongue.png

By the way, I fixed the one leg issue just now. Got it in the envelope and I don't have a camera with me, so you'll just see when you get it
smile.png
It was bothering me, haha.

Lemme go look at my list and see what I'll start on next
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom