I need suggestions!

My mom makes soap and I LOVE it. She actually made 150 bars for my wedding favors.
She makes a soap with coffee in it (the grounds, I guess??) and it cuts through grease and all that dirty garage stuff. My dad comes in with those dirty man hands and that soap takes care of it!
I also think that you should research local businesses and give them a call. Make an appointment, give them the low down and some free product to try out. As a salesperson, you'd be surprised at how well free stuff works.
tongue.png
It's also hard to believe in something and sell it if you've never actually tried it.

Southern28? How do you make you soap I would be interested in what you do what you use, and how you do it, it sounds interesting and might want to try it, You dont have to tell me I understand if you dont want to tell me, and keep it to yourself. As I know alot of peolpe like to say its our secret or something like that.

I would definiately go to the flea markets around. Even if there are different events where booths will be put up. I all ways love going to the different booths.

jackie

Hey, why don't you move to Branson Missouri and work at Silver Dollar City? It's a booming place. Then everyone could watch you make it. Your husband could pretend he makes moonshine since they don't actually sell acohol beverages there.

jackie

I love your website! I've looked at it before a couple of times. It really does have that warm homey feeling. A very comfortable feeling. I was thinking about the gift baskets and remembered something my dh did for me. It was through my Mary Kay consultant. Right before Christmas she sent all the hubby's of her clients a letter. It told them for x amount of money the could get 12 gifts sent to their wives. Kinda like the 12 days of Christmas. Each day I got a new gift for 12 days. They were small but fun to get. One gift was a new tube of lipstick, perfume, etc. No guessing for dh because my consultant knew what colors and stuff I used and knew what I hadn't ordered in a while. The last day I got a gift basket. The basket had a card that said something about me being his angel and had a ceramic angel in it with some Mary Kay goodies and a gift card to get me nails done. I really felt special! My dh doesn't really buy gifts. He just tells me to get whatever I want. I even wrap it!

Anyways~I thought that maybe you could do something like that for Christmas or b-days, maybe even Valentines Day. Your stuff would do really good at Valentine's!

I absolutely love candles, and candles scented to match your soaps, I think that would be a nice addition as well as all the other things you mentioned.

I haven't been able to purchase any of your soaps yet, but, I am planning to soon.

The descriptions of your products are wonderful -- very tantalizing and shows that you really know your product.

I have dry skin, but all the storebought "moisturizing" cleansers I've tried don't really get my skin clean and leave my skin feeling like it's coated with sticky moisturizer. Which soap would you recommend for me?

Thanks,

Anne

I wonder if it's the right time for you to get professional photos taken of your soap to put on the website. Feature the soap like you already do, make the photos large, sharp and high resolution. Something that makes me feel like I could reach into my computer screen and pick up a bar. Also maybe neatly pile oatmeal, strawberries the attractive stuff that goes into the soap as a background for the soap.

Back
Top Bottom