I need to kill my roo and i cant do it

Pics
My rooster Angry Johnny is so mean I can no longer go outside to be with my birds or garden with out him running up on me and attacking or just straight up looking at me, ruffling his feathers and then charging me.
I just can't bring myself to actually physically hurt him. I feel bad wen I have to hit him with my be good stick. I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?
I never knew they could bully a human

Seriously, Sherriff Aussie demands peace and love in his county. View attachment 2688208
4C57DAA0-5512-4C4D-BD8B-5BC1186FF980.gif

Is that is Golden?!?!?! He looks like he is doing so good with the ducks/chickens! I wanted to get one but everything I have read is that they won't do good protecting or being with fowl/livestock.
ASCA Australian Shepherd; red tri in color.

Red tri is the least common color

I've had three, so they seem like the most common color to me. Three tri's, how about that? Probably a pun in there somewhere.

He took to protecting his flock quite easily, but he has a lot of training insofar as agility and control off leash, so he is very receptive to input.

Hasn't had herding training yet.

The roo in question has been culled.

And a roo does not protect from predators, he will just sacrifice himself. IMO
No the rooster will protect he will attack the hawk as I have seen to protect his girl in the end taking the beating and giving his life to save hers as for dogs mine know not to run the girls yes he put the dogs in place also

No the rooster will protect he will attack the hawk as I have seen to protect his girl in the end taking the beating and giving his life to save hers as for dogs mine know not to run the girls yes he put the dogs in place also
In the sense of giving the girls time to get away, yeah. I guess it's how you view it.

Then you had an unusual male. I've lost one hen to a hawk in years but it was because of warnings the male's gave, not because they attacked the bird. They ran away just as fast

ASCA Australian Shepherd; red tri in color.

Red tri is the least common color

I've had three, so they seem like the most common color to me. Three tri's, how about that? Probably a pun in there somewhere.

He took to protecting his flock quite easily, but he has a lot of training insofar as agility and control off leash, so he is very receptive to input.

Hasn't had herding training yet.
Nice!

Back
Top Bottom