I need to kill my roo and i cant do it

Pics
If you can catch him put him in a crate for three weeks or more. Feed him of course. But just keep him locked up. It will humiliate him and make him humble the longer he’s in there. Then when you let him out, don’t back down to him, chase him with a broom if you have to, if he comes after you.

If you can catch him put him in a crate for three weeks or more. Feed him of course. But just keep him locked up. It will humiliate him and make him humble the longer he’s in there. Then when you let him out, don’t back down to him, chase him with a broom if you have to, if he comes after you.
Bird has already been processed a while ago

I don't know anyone. I'm new to the area kinda. I was thinking about going in at night cause I figured out he can't see me. But what do I do with him then? I've never killed anything besides rats for my snake and i just throw them into a wall in a plastic bag. They die in seconds.
On you tube l seen posts about aggressive roosters how to deal with / train = l also like idea of catch him at night put in cage & an add free rooster to good home ☺

I feel your pain !!
I have a very mean rooster too. I wanted my son to do the deed for me but he says he's not that mean. NOT TO HIM, but ME he wants to KILL !!!!!!
Hope you get someone to take him.

Back
Top Bottom