I need to rant

Quote:
True. But I got hurt the game before. I got hit in the knee cap!!!! That hurt!!!!! And I also fractured my finger sliding into 3rd base the game before I got hit in the knee cap.

Yep, baseball is a contact sport, the ball often contacts the player. Handy tip, make sure the batting helmets fit well.

It does.

My friend down the street had a baseball game and he got hit in the head and his helmet cracked!!!!! He got a minor concussion.

Quote:
My dad played for the Giants, untill a foul ball cracked his temple broke his skull and pushed pieces into his brain. He came out ok, but it was a very near thing, ended his carrer and he went into golf next. I was about 5 or 6. There was a big stink because they were sure the pitcher threw it to walk him, but aimed for the head, a brawl ensued....

Quote:
My dad played for the Giants, untill a foul ball cracked his temple broke his skull and pushed pieces into his brain. He came out ok, but it was a very near thing, ended his carrer and he went into golf next. I was about 5 or 6. There was a big stink because they were sure the pitcher threw it to walk him, but aimed for the head, a brawl ensued....

The San Fransisco Giants? What is your father's name? My grandpa played for a bunch of teams in A and AA. The team he played with the most was the Tampa Yankees. He never made it to the bigs but he was a great player. He new a lot of famous ball players too. A couple people he knew and played with were Mickey Mantle and Pete Rose. He has a bunch of signed balls by a bunch of great players. He said that he will give me all his balls someday!!!!

What league are playing in Maxx? I've coached little league thru American Legion Baseball, and I would have to say that I would have been thrown out of the game if I were your coach my friend!!
My son is still playing college ball in the University of South Carolina program...
wink.png

Quote:
I just play in Lutz Little League. What is your son's name? I've seen some of the University of SC games.

Back
Top Bottom