I need to rehome my hens :( MI

Bullet

Songster
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
Mt. Pleasant
I have 3 of them. Mac is a Black Australorp, Molty is a aracana (she lays green eggs) She looks a little rough I took her in last year we thought she was molting so we called her molty. we got looking at her and she had been abused. but she is a good chicken. Thing, is an aracauna who lays brown speckled eggs. She is a small hen. very good also. The 3 of them will eat out of my hands. I love them very much. Just with hard times, I get 4 hours a week at work. It's getting hard to feed them. My husband is letting me keep my bantams and one of my hens. I would like to see them go to a home that will take care of them, not eat them! they are all good layers. Mac is especially friendly. I raised her from a chick. She loves cannend corn and follow you around the yard. "growling" right behind you. she thinks she needs canned corn 24/7. She is really great with kids!! She has a bare butt and thing does too. I think they got stressed out last winter. I am not charging for them , I just would like them to go to a good home. I live in Mt. Pleasant MI. I can probably meet as far south as alma, and as far north as clare. They aren't show birds or anything. Just a family back yard pet. I am also trying to trade 2 call ducks for maybe 2 bantams. Bantams are alot easier to feed! Thanks for reading!

Anyone?
frow.gif

Hi I live in Lapeer and I'd be interested in the hens. I live on an 11 acre farm and I have a small laying flock, they're all just pets and will never get eaten
big_smile.png
. I have australorps and araucanas, so they'd fit right in. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Back
Top Bottom