I need you to tell me your funniest chicken fails!! I must crown a winner!!

Pics
Today I was making a big breakfast for my fam. This is a fail but is more tragic then funny. I had about 4 dozen chicken eggs and a dozen duck eggs. I cleaned out the sink, filled it with water, and carefully set them all in for the rotten float test. None of them floated, so I started making food. I grabbed a big bowl and cracked about 2 dozen eggs before...

I cracked a duck egg and a big green & black egg plopped into all of my eggs, contaminating them all. I jumped up in disgust & (TBH) started crying a bit. Since chickens can eat rotten eggs, I tossed about 2 dozen eggs to them. I have never popped a rotten egg so I did not know that people don't egg-gactuerate (haha) about the smell. I sprayed everything and finished breakfast with the other eggs. :he:hit

I bought 2 Easter Eggers, 1 dark brahma, and 1 Barred rock

A couple months later when they were 7 weeks old I posted this thread because I was wondering my Dark Brahmas gender (I thought she was a pullet but I wanted to double check):
Screenshot 2021-03-19 8.18.41 PM.png

A little bit later I got this response: :th

1616199646020.png

So my "Dark Brahma" is and EE, now you might be wondering, do you have 3 EEs now?

The answer is NOPE

I mixed up the chicks so now one of my "EEs" was a dark Brahma, heres her pic!
Screenshot 2020-10-07 at 2.50.03 PM.png

We have a friend who thought something was wrong with her hens since they all stopped laying one day. They also thought they lost another hen to coyotes. Turns out all the hens had been laying in one spot in the woods and the missing hen hatched about 20 of them. She just came marching out of the woods one day with a huge flock of chicks behind her :gig

We have a friend who thought something was wrong with her hens since they all stopped laying one day. They also thought they lost another hen to coyotes. Turns out all the hens had been laying in one spot in the woods and the missing hen hatched about 20 of them. She just came marching out of the woods one day with a huge flock of chicks behind her :gig
:lol::gig:lau:clap:ya

We have a friend who thought something was wrong with her hens since they all stopped laying one day. They also thought they lost another hen to coyotes. Turns out all the hens had been laying in one spot in the woods and the missing hen hatched about 20 of them. She just came marching out of the woods one day with a huge flock of chicks behind her
That is about the best kinds fail there is. You get baby chickens!!

Back
Top Bottom