I need your good thoughts/prayers..

Our family has just been there done that this last year. Now DH has a job and we are slowly getting there. Remember this to shall pass. We have to have bad times in life to make us applicate the good times. My DH and I have been together for 17 years and we have had both good time bad times and some really hard times. But we made it and so will you. Right now more people are struggling then are doing okay. Just keep you head up keep doing what you can and you will get through this. Praying and sending good thoughts your way.
hugs.gif

There's no shame in asking for our prayers. You're right - you may not be the only one going through hard times. So what? That doesn't make your problems and worries any less important. Please know that so many of us will keep us in our thoughts and prayers. You WILL come through this. And Flowerchicks is right about the medical bills. It happens. You'll get through it.

hugs.gif
and
fl.gif

Thank you all for your thoughts, they mean a lot. I am in the process of selling nearly every posession of mine in order to make SOME kind of payment on a 1400 dollar ticket that I got recently,I am doing any kind of payment so I don't lose my truck. The ticket wasn't anything serious, but it will take a looong time to pay off. I even asked te judge if I could just do jail time, because I have no income and no way to pay it off. I said "I will do anything, community service, jail time, whatever you need. Hell I will clean the JAILERS toilets!" But no luck. The judges are stiff jerks, and believe me I am no true criminal.

But I just feel like it is thing after thing and it is not improving. I'm just kinda burnt on struggling ya know? I mean, if ya can't cut it, ya can't cut it. Life is like a baseball team in middle school and my fat ars is benched for the game. Well at the very least if I can make any sort of payment in order to keep my truck, worst comes to worst I can live in it. I cannot lose my truck.. It's really the ONLY thing I own that is worthwhile. It can work as a truck or a roof over my head. So I am selling selling selling. I have my camera, tv, everything is for sale. And I am advertising that I will do ANY job for any sort of money, I don't care what or for how much. I am trrying to take out some kind of loan, in order to pay off at least 500.00 before June so I won't lost my truck. Butr it's hard when you don't have much colatteral except.. Well.. The truck heh.

I didn't sign up for this..

Due to Government budget cutbacks the light at the end of the tunnel is only on for 30 minutes a day, and you have to catch it while it's on! There is nothing wrong in asking for support, I've done it many times, and will again I'm sure. It's a horrible time to be looking for a job, keep your chin up and your mind open.

Oh boy! I truly feel your pain and will say a prayer for you right away.......But don't give up....you obviously have a sense of humor....I can see that when I look at your avatar and read "dense egg goo". My hubby and I are fortunate enough to have jobs but we still live paycheck to paycheck....There never seems to be enough money.....

Sometimes you just have to think to yourself, "What's the worst thing that can happen?" Nobody's going to put you in jail because you have medical bills, and sounds like you have family who loves you so you won't be homeless........You need to talk with friends, family....Don't be afraid to ask for some help if you need it........

Anyhow, what I mean is, and this is soooo freakin' corny is, "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Your glass is half full, not half empty........A positive mental dialogue will really help you.....Trust me, I know......

You take care and take one day at a time....HUGS TO YOU!

Back
Top Bottom