I need your good thoughts/prayers..

Morgan7782

Dense Egg Goo
9 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Sacramento CA
I am sorry if this is selfish, but I need help, even if it is just some stranger halfway around the country keeping a good thought or prayer in mind for me. I am having a very hard time, and I know I am not the only one. Which is why I feel selfish about writing this, but ya know what? This is where I am at. Begging for prayers. I am having a very hard time finding any sort of employment, and I am feeling incredibly depressed about this and mounting financial issues. I am 25 years old, but I am already done with this struggle. I feel like I am barely treading water, I cannot stop crying, I know my Mom is worried sick about me but I am just feeling like there is no way out. I feel like I am clawing and fighting, just to survive, and I am exausted. I just need a few good thoughts, just anything really. I am trying, very much trying here, and having a real hard time keeping my head above water. I know I am not the only one unemployed, but I was just hit with a huge bill, and am being sent to collections for medical bills. I just don't see a light at the end of the tunnel, and just need some prayers or something to keep me going. I so feel like throwing in the towel and calling it quits.
hit.gif

sad.png
hugs.gif

So sorry things are hard for you right now..
But please remember,, things WILL change and get better... lifes a cycle... good times and bad times..
Hold on... things WILL get better...
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

I am really sorry you are having such a hard time finding work. I live 80 miles north of you in Paradise, and my husband (who has a masters degree) is working as a substitute teacher. He is very discouraged about the lack of jobs available. We owe the IRS thousands of dollars (which is ALWAYS stressfull), on top of our regular bills, and his student loans haven't even come due yet.

I will tell you, though, please don't stress too much about the medical bills. I work for a medical group and there are sooooo many options for medical care. Have you applied for retro medi-cal or county medical services? Have you asked for community service (hardship) adjustment, have you asked them for a cash pay discount (this is hard if you have no money), or even just to make payments. Even if none of those options are available to you, please don't stress out over the bills. If it goes to collections, they will contact you for payment, but unless it is thousands of dollars, they usually wont sue you... just harass you. I know it seems hopeless right now, but it isn't. Trust me. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. If you belong to a church, ask them for help. don't be too proud to ask for help. You are trying, you just need help. That isn't something to be ashamed of.
hugs.gif
hang in there

I just read your BYC page. You are obviously an TRUE animal lover, as am I ( I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 12 chickens and one old rat
sad.png
)

Your animals will bring you joy and help relieve stress, but knowing you are having financial trouble, they will also cause you stress.. wondering if you will be able to care for them. Believe me, many on BYC understand this, myself included.

Have faith. Don't give up.

I know kinda what you are going through and I have learned a few things from it. Try to not make/let your problems be your focus, find someone or something else to focus on. Put no real value in what you can afford to lose (material things). I have often said to creditors in the past "come and get it". If you are a Christian (I assume by your prayer request) than you are free to fail and when I realized I could fail so to speak I learned many things and one of those things was not to look to myself for all the answers. You sound as if times are tough but look to Japan for instance, when I do start to focus on my problems they seem pretty small compared to other peoples. Things will improve for you just do not give worry and fear a foothold in your life. God has a way of working things out, even when we don't believe in him.

Many hugs and prayers with you girl......
I know hard times have seen them roll my way many times in my 45 years they felt kinda like a crazy roller coaster several times. We are on the down slide again as I write, things are tough here with all the inflation the government says we don't have, we are barely making it week to week mostly we fall behind, catch up, only to fall behind again.
Things will get better, but the struggle sometimes seems endless, chin up it really isn't.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Don't do that.. Lost my house.. Had 7 kids plus me and preggo wife. Things worked out........ After 19 months of no jobs, finally found one..... There is a light a the end of the tunnel. Trust me.. Want it bad enough you will get it
smile.png

Dear heavenly father, I pray to you for Morgan and her family who needs your grace and peace on this day. Please shine your love upon their family and show them the way.. In jesus's name, amen.

Morgan, you are not alone in this mess. So very many people are in the same boat. Ask for help. Put your problems in the Lords hands. Truely turn it over. First and foremost you are NOT a failure,

you are a victim of circumstance. This economy is worst than any I have experienced in my 51 years. Sometimes hard choices regarding animals have to be made. I know how hard it is. Keep your favorites.

I will pray for you.
hugs.gif

My husband was laid off, I was working 2 jobs and going to school to try to stay afloat. Honestly I thought I was going to suffer a massive breakdown from the stress. He got called back to work and now he works double shifts and we're slowly getting caught back up. Never hesitate to reach out for kind words, sometimes they're all you need to get through. Everything is cyclical I promise.

Back
Top Bottom