I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP

occhickxx

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 22, 2014
I am a first time hatcher and on day 21 (began about 24 hours ago) 4 chicks hatched successfully and are in the brooder dry and healthy right now. but I have 3 more eggs in the incubator. one of them has internally pipped but that's all. the other two have externally pipped. one of them pipped in the wrong end. (I will attach pictures) they've made no progress in the past 3 hours and could've pipped up to 11 hours ago (I wasn't home all day) one of the eggs appears to have bled a little. I'm not positive if this is normal and I need help knowing when / how or if they might need assistance. please help

It's rare to get a 100% percent hatch, don't be to hard on yourself if one or two don't make it. Give them up to 24 hours and see if they hatch or not. Then step in and help. My concern would be the one with the pip at the wrong end, it didn't turn as it should have. There are some great posts on here about helping, maybe look those up.

I just had a hatch like yours awhile back, and you should give it more time to see, I know it's can cause some problems if you help the chick and sometimes it bleeds I had two eggs with blood when they where hatching and the chicks hatched fine a couple hours later. I'd give it more time. Hope you have a good hatch :)

Back
Top Bottom