I need your help...

Smokey the chicken,
That is too funny.I'm a yankee too.But I think my competitor is getting more votes because her house looks like a mansion.Mine is a small cottage in the country with chickens all over the place,hehehe Thanks,Sandy:) I am in 2nd place,but she's ahead by 40 votes now...darn,darn,darn! If anyone wants to help me beat her rear end,please vote at Yardshare.com Jack frost winter contest My photo entry is"Quiet winters night on the pond" Thank you all my BYC friends,I appreciate all your help...Sunburychick,Sandy from Ohio:)

AhBee001 ,
Thanks for the vote.I am getting behind in the contest.I am still in 2nd place,but my competitor is cleaning my clock! Do you have any strategies for winning.It has to be an honest competetion,we can only have 1 vote to a legit e mail address.so folks voted with fake ones and the co. deducted those votes. I'm thinking of waiting till almost the end of the contest and then trying to sail past my competitor....I don't know if I can get enough votes tho.I'm not a quitter,so hopefully(if I don't die by then,hehehe)I can win.....Thanks my friends at BYC..........the contest is at Yardshare.com (the jack frost winter contest) my entry is "Quiet Winters Night On the Pond" ( This is a Gardening site) Again thank you all so much for taking your time to vote for me.The prize is a gift(an ipad) for my granddaughter and little brothers if, I win..... love ya all my chicken friends,Sunburychick(sandy)
smile.png

Voted. The number one photo isn't bad or anything but it looks like every other cookie cutter house I see around here. I like yours and a couple of others.

Thanks,PBJmaker, I appreciate you taking your time to vote.If all my friends on BYC would vote for my entry I might stand a chance of winning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...Sunbury chick, Sandy from OHIO:)

Just want to ask my BYC friends to help me.I entered a photo contest on Yardshare.com Jack frost winter contest my entry is "Quiet Winters night on the Pond" Anyways, as I said before,I am in 2nd place (worldwide) My competitor has jumped ahead to 205 votes to my 159..... I am trying so hard to win an ipad for my grandkids. I am asking for my fellow BYC pals to vote for me.If you have any stratagies or good ideas to help me win,I sure would appreciate it.I have never won a contest before,so this is all new to me.My competitor must sure have a lot of family and frfiends....Please friends,I need your votes, Thank you so much....Sunbury chick(old hen) Sandy from Ohio:)

well, lucky for you i voted before reading that 'yankees are cheaters'....
smack.gif
most of the yankees i know are at least as good, kind and honest as folks everywhere else. Anyway, good luck with the contest, the people with that big snow globe house probably already have a closetful of those ipads. Good luck!
thumbsup.gif

I'm sure that was meant to be a joke about yankees being cheaters.I'm a yankee,from Ohio....I have posted on my facebook page.My competitor is probably young and has tons of friends.Thanks for helping me.She is ahead by 52 votes now,Dang! Sunbury chick,Sandy

Last edited:
My competitor is about 130 votes ahead.Please help me catch up,I'm just about at the end of my rope.The contest is over Feb 28th,so I still have time.Please please give me your vote.I so appreciate it....The contest is at Yardshare.com It's the Jack Frost Winter contest, My entry is "Quiet winters night on the pond" If I win I'm giving the ipad to my grandkids who need a computer....Thank you my chicken friends,thank you. Sunbury chick,Sandy:)

Back
Top Bottom