I need your wisdom about finding a wedding dress!

Hmm, I've made wedding dresses before, but for that style, you'd need a fitting to be certain it'd hang right. Pale green? Since you're talking beach, look at georgette and chiffon weight, and line it, should be plenty on shelves since we're in spring.

If you absloutely can't find what you want, come back and let me know.

Go to a bridal store/salon and bring photos of your favorite style dresses. Then have a blast shopping and trying things on. Order it in green. OR - look under the bridesmaids dress selection and choose something from there. That will probably be less expensive. Congratulations on your engagement!!!
smile.png

here are the 2 dresses my daughter wore to homecomming the last 2 years we got them at the local second hand store both under 20 bucks.Date is wrong on picture
7986_l_47dec31caa314ac4836b3cb0b86f41e3.jpg

7986_kittens_004.jpg

so you never know what treasure you might find.

Last edited:
I agree -- look in the bridesmaid and prom dress sections. Also -- like someone else said look around at consignment shops and GoodWill. I was into a consigment shop last week and they had a ton of dresses! I was thinking -- wish I knew someone who needed a prom or bridesmaid dress. And if you do go through a bridal shop, dicker with them on the price. Usually they do have wiggle room. I did that with mine and my bridesmaid dresses.

Quote:
LOVE that light green dress! (the second link) ooh..just looked at the first link too.... i really like BOTH of these dresses!

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom