I NEEED Your Bird Pictures!! :) (check out my WEBSITE!!)

chickenwhisperer123

Whispers Loudly
10 Years
Mar 7, 2009
Lincoln, Nebraska
I have been working on a Breeds website for a LONG time, and have finally gotten to where I need pictures. (and to where I am not embarassed to show it.
roll.png
)

First off - the website is Quail Forum

I would like any pictures that are of breeds listed on the site, as well as your thoughts on how the site is.

Your input is what will make my site sucessful!! (Hopefully)

Thanks ALOT to Spectrum Ranch for letting me use their pictures, (Please let me know if you arent happy with how I set them up.)

I am trying to put together pages on Pigeons and Doves, as well as Wading Birds (Cranes and Such..) So any help with that would also be appreciated.

So if you have any wildfowl pictures that you are willing to part with (for NON-PROFIT use) then THANK YOU!!

Jason

Last edited:
That would be neat. Do they have to be APA accepted? Or for now, could you just make a breed list?

And I like your avatar by the way.
cool.png

I really like it and hope the forum reallly gets going. I joined and left a message to get it started. Will see you on your new boards!

Thanks for getting the forum going!! You have like 8 views on your pictures already!!
celebrate.gif

Thanks for everyone that has PM'ed me with the pictures!!! I will try to get some updates done tonight.

Back
Top Bottom