I now have 13 chicks and more pips UPDATE WITH PICS

I ventured outside to get away from the bator and my Buff rooster decided to give me a hard time. It was a good laugh for the kids, hubby, and my father-in-law. I got tired of listening to them make fun of me and came back inside!
lau.gif

I have 13 hatched now and a couple of more pips.I think one has died after only a small pip in the egg.We will see if we get a few more or if this is it.I have a few pictures of the ones in the brooder and I will get them uploaded shortly.Oh and siz another one of your has hatched and I think it's going to be yellow and either black or brown.I can't tell until it dries off some more.

Congrats on all the cute chicks! The hen is hatching my beautiful silkie babies! I'll look under her tommorow morning to see how many have hatched. Thus far she seems to be slaying my incubator results, mine were due two days before hers (except for the 2 due Monday) I've only laid eyes on one of the silkie chicks so far and I am in love-what a cutie pie!!!
jumpy.gif
:D
yippiechickie.gif
:weee:ya

I got 3, one black,yellow, and a yellow with a stripe.I've been real busy at church today and I'm very tired.I'll get better pictures tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom