I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

(Hi sista....No RPing in skool! [actually nvm. I just finished a math test :woot]
Soooo Basically, I think SnowClan just decided to invade because they think we're weaklings. We need to Prove our bravery and courage!
Also Dropspring and Flamepaw are backkk!!! Everyone is fighting and the queens are slinking off to hide. I think those are the only things that happened that are important that you missed)

Honeycloud shrieked as Wetstar rammed her to the ground. She knew she was no match for Wetstar. Wetstar was huge, and she was a petite little cat who didn't have the best fighting skills either.
Her head smacked the dirt and it began to spin. She started seeing black spots and her ears rang loudly, like shrieking birds. She felt like death. But she knew she couldn't leave her Clan the way it was.
Suddenly Silvernight jumped in front of the SnowClan leader. She yelled something but Honeycloud was too dizzy to hear. Please don't pass out, please don't pass out! She told herself. Her greatest fear was sickness. One of the reasons she wasn't a medicine cat.

Oh, also, i'm not in school. I get out a bit earlier than you, remember? ;)

Finchstripe lunged forward and dug her teeth into Honeycloud's scruff. She dragged her through the fighting and left her in the medicine cat's den. Giving a quick nod to herself, She pushed back into the fighting. She started fighting with a white snowclan tom who she knew was the deputy. She raked her claws down his side and spun around to face him again. "Go home!" She spat. "This is our territory!" She lunged for him again and this time got a good grip on his hind leg. She sunk her teeth into it, but was pulled off by a Snowclan warrior. Finchstripe let out a shriek of pain as the cat sunk her teeth so deep into her shoulder that it scraped bone. She slashed at the cat's face with her good paw and her shoulder was released. Finchstripe struggled to her paws and hauled a Snowclan apprentice off of Icepaw, who was still recovering from his previous injury. As she turned around, all she saw was a flash of white before her vision was obscured by the blood from a cut on her forehead. She staggered backwards.

Out of the corner of her eye, Galefeather saw the huge tom. She ran to the apprentice den, which was empty of cats, and meowed loudly "Pearlglow! Are your kits safe?" She looked behind her and with a prick of satisfaction she saw the tom lumbering over. Her trick had worked. She hurried over to the real nursery and warned Pearlglow. She stationed herself just inside the den entrance in case the big tom came back.

A huge light gray tom was pacing along the edge of camp, tasting the air for the scents of any escaping cats. He knew there were cats he couldn't see. Where were the Clan's queens and kits?
Nightwhistle's fur began to prick with the unnerving sensation of being followed. He swerved away from his family, tail settling low and stiffening as the unmistakable scent of tomcat -unknown- agitated his senses. "Go, go," he hissed urgently, his voice little more than agitated breath. "Go, Pearlglow."
With that, he slid back into the undergrowth and slunk toward camp as an armed shadow.

Back
Top Bottom