I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

Birchrock and Fluffytail came over with mice and Birchrock nodded. "Yeah, we don't need that trouble now. I mean like we have enough with Lightpaw, Silverwing and all that other fox dung."

Fluffytail was nodding and Waterdawn mewed, "Yeah, that was very odd. What's more, hot gossip says Honeycloud and Shadytail are close. And well," he had a hint of teasing in his mew, "I guess you two are close also." He flicked his ears at Dropspring and Silvernight.
@AMERAUCANAS4REAL @9SpiceyChickens
"Yeeeeahhhh," Dropspring was barely listening.
Sure! Can I make another sibling?

Name- Skykit
Rank- Kit
Age- ?
Gender- Female
Physical description- Blue tabby with white stomach, and little white spots all over.
Personality- TBRP
Fun Facts- Mother is Willowfern and Father is Sprucetail.
(Otherwise she could belong to Jadeheart, who is due in about a month.
Dawnpaw should attack Auburnstar when he gets angry at her for something. That would be easy to set up. Then she will have 7 lives)

"Yeeeeahhhh," Dropspring was barely listening.

(Otherwise she could belong to Jadeheart, who is due in about a month.
Dawnpaw should attack Auburnstar when he gets angry at her for something. That would be easy to set up. Then she will have 7 lives)

Okay cool!

(She could be Jadehearts, if the genetics work)

"I guess we kinda are." Silvernight said, praying to Starclan for Dropspring to agree.

Okay cool!

(She could be Jadehearts, if the genetics work)

"I guess we kinda are." Silvernight said, praying to Starclan for Dropspring to agree.
"Wait, what was I agreeing to?" Dropspring asked.
Mkay

Dawnpaw saw Galefeather- why not hurt her too?

He walked over, stepping over sleeping bodies. He dug his claws through her stomach, and then bit her ear hard.
Dropspring heard footsteps with his amazing cat ears. He opened an eye. Dawnpaw. Never trusted him. What is her doing here?
*ruins all your plans*
Dropspring got to his paws and tackled Dawnpaw to the ground. "Hey! Don't touch my sister! What are you doing here anyway?" He yowled.

"Wait, what was I agreeing to?" Dropspring asked.

Dropspring heard footsteps with his amazing cat ears. He opened an eye. Dawnpaw. Never trusted him. What is her doing here?
*ruins all your plans*
Dropspring got to his paws and tackled Dawnpaw to the ground. "Hey! Don't touch my sister! What are you doing here anyway?" He yowled.

Dawnpaw kicked him off, as he was heavily muscled and had strong legs. "What was that for? I saw that Galefeather was hurt earlier, so I was checking on her. Did you not realize?"

Silvernight walked over glaring at Dawnpaw, "You were agreeing we were kinda friends." She admitted.

Back
Top Bottom