I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

Not now, but when they join the clan sometime in the near future.

When cats join the clan, it is custom for the leader to give them a naming ceremony and give them a warrior cat name to sort of represent their leaving their old life and becoming a part of a clan.

Clan cat names consist of a prefix and a suffix. They are usually all natural things found in the forest.
for example, I could have a warrior named:
Birchrock
Featherleaf
ect.
I've also seen suffixes like:
Scar
Flight
foot
spot
(ex. Sunscar, Ashflight, Featherfoot)

The most common name suffixes tend to be:
heart
claw
pelt
fur
stripe

so I could have a cat named
Cedarheart
or Cedarclaw
or Cedarpelt
ect.

Basically anything, just be creative.

Part 2 of my rant!

When a kitten is born, its called a kit.
A mother only chooses the prefix of the kit's name.
When the kit is under 6 moons, it's suffix is automatically 'kit'.
Ex. Branchkit
ALL KITS HAVE THE SUFFIX 'KIT'

When Branchkit becomes an apprentice, its name suffix turns to 'paw'.
Ex. Branchpaw
ALL APPRENTICES HAVE THE SUFFIX 'PAW'

When Branchpaw becomes a warrior, it earns it warrior name. A warrior name basically is anything other than 'kit' or 'paw'. This is where you get to be creative. You get to choose your own suffix.
Ex. Branchclaw
ALL WARRIORS HAVE A NAME ENDING WITH ANYTHING GOTHER THAN 'PAW' OR 'KIT'

IF a warrior becomes a leader, the cat's name suffix will be changed to 'Star'.
Ex. Branchstar
ALL LEADERS SUFFIXES END WITH 'STAR'

When a cat becomes a deputy or an elder, it still keeps its warrior name. Its name goes unaffected when that happens.

Rainshadow woke up randomly. She thought something had bit her. A voice was telling her to check the warriors den so she walked over there. When she looked, Galefeather was oozing blood. Rainshadow found the main wound- a large slash through her stomach. "Darkpaw!" She called. She found a cobweb by the edge of the den and stuffed it into her wound.

Goosekit woke up at movement, and walked out of his den. He saw another kit that looked new- "Who are you!" He asked, jumping a little. Wispcloud woke up. He felt blood but couldn't see much.

(Wispcloud just got a damage to his other eye- I don't want him to change completely)

Back
Top Bottom