I REALIZE THIS IS A POULTRY SITE BUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I forgot to add was that part of being a responsible owner is doing what can be done in the way of housing, fencing or other measures to ensure your animals are kept as safe as possible from known local threats.

Quote:
Don't be too worried, most of this has been "internet tough talk". If some of these folks behaved in real life like they do on line, dogs would be an endangered species and there wouldn't be enough ammo left for Iraq and Afghanistan.

Quote:
Don't be too worried, most of this has been "internet tough talk". If some of these folks behaved in real life like they do on line, dogs would be an endangered species and there wouldn't be enough ammo left for Iraq and Afghanistan.

That's awfully presumptuous of you Oblio. You have NO clue as to how others deal with their predator issues. If people keep their dog on their property & I keep my chickens on my property there would be no problem.

But the fact that I've shot more dogs than natural predators on MY property, tells me that the problem of irresponsible dog owners is real, & the results fatal.

Quote:

That's awfully presumptuous of you Oblio. You have NO clue as to how others deal with their predator issues. If people keep their dog on their property & I keep my chickens on my property there would be no problem.

But the fact that I've shot more dogs than natural predators on MY property, tells me that the problem of irresponsible dog owners is real, & the results fatal.

I did my thesis on "Canadian Religious Zealots who Shoot Dogs" during my graduate work on "Disagreeable Neighbors who get a Little Carried Away about Chickens". I also have a minor in "Internet Tough Guys".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom