I really need advice

If you haven’t tried antibiotics immediately it could be too late anyway. A chickens system that is older can only handle so much stress. That’s why I always treat them immediately.

If you haven’t tried antibiotics immediately it could be too late anyway. A chickens system that is older can only handle so much stress. That’s why I always treat them immediately.
My hens are barley a year she looked better today I had the same thing with one other hen and she has an under developed egg come out they are outside 12 hours a day I can’t think of anything because of one has it they should in theory all have it because they are in close quarters what antibiotics do you use because there are so many I really don’t know what I’m looking for

My hens are barley a year she looked better today I had the same thing with one other hen and she has an under developed egg come out they are outside 12 hours a day I can’t think of anything because of one has it they should in theory all have it because they are in close quarters what antibiotics do you use because there are so many I really don’t know what I’m looking for
I would call your local feed store and explain it to them. They can recommend what they think.

I’ve noticed that some Rhode Islands are prone to diarrhea. It could be a breeding symptom I don’t know. The birds today have been so pumped up on hormones and bred so intensely they are all screwed up in so many ways. They don’t even act like normal chickens 30 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom