I really need prayers, PLEASE!!!!!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
I lost my job on 12-3. I applied for unemployment, I just got a call from the UE office and the person I worked for sent in the questionaire to UE filled with lies!!!!!!
I have no idea if they will approve me or not. Please know I am looking for work everyday, but I am doubtful I can find anything this time of year.
I am so upset and depressed and anxious right now. I also just had to borrow money from my parents and that just upsets the heck out of me, they are both retired and on a limited income.
I just really need prayers that something will happen to ease the weight on my shoulders.
I have 4 Horses for Sale but of course no one is buying anything right now.
On top of all that , my family has lost so many loved ones at this time of year I just want to curl up and sleep for the next month.
If it weren't for good friends being there for me, I would probably be insane right now.

Prayers coming your way, candle lit. If you can prove the papers are fraudulent, you may be able to get unemployment AND justice. Curl up if you need to, but remember to breathe, and every breath will be that much closer to an end to your trouble.
hugs.gif

I gave the lady that called me my side of the story, and of course I broke down and cried, I apologized to her for that but I also gave her some information that while not necessarily relevant to my loss of the job, I am hoping they take it into consideration because it gave some insight into just what type of person this guy is.
The funny thing is, the UE amount I am eligible for is not even based on this job, but my last job, so really it was no skin off his back to be nice on the questionaire.

A friend of mine had the same thing happen. Her employer made false claims that she was the one unable to work the hours....etc. But she spoke with the UE office and gave her statement. She did not have to prove her case either. It was approved. I do pray that yours is as well. Its ones word against another. Thats tough.
I will pray for you though. When the Lord closes a door He always opens a window. Be Blessed.

The lady I worked for fired me when I got pregnant 4 years ago because my maternity leave was going to inconvenience her. She told all kinds of lies that were NOT even close to the truth. I was the first one at work every morning, the last to leave, etc... Well after 3 or 4 months they FINALLY gave me my unemployment and back pay because she couldn't provide them with any documentation of write ups or anything. Probably because I had NEVER been written up or reprimanded DUH. Anyway, it will all work out.

hugs.gif
prayers coming your way.

try going to the local grocery store and applying for anything they have, they can always use extra help this time of year.

Good luck and remember turn all your problems over to God, let him handle them.

Back
Top Bottom