I really need some fast advice on this stuff!

Well, I opened up the egg and it didn't make it, but at least I have the one chick!

Time for a vote, from those that have followed this thread ...

Which do you find more precious:
  1. Little Miss' first lil' fluffy silkie chick ... or ...
  2. Little Miss' confident smile of accomplishement?

I think this is an experience that you will carry w/ you for your entire life, as a newly developed tool to tear down any problems that may arise throughout it. SoOo: Two ~'-)

I thought last night that this is a young lady that sees the world one chick fuller not four 'might have been's shy.
I am glad she accomplished her first hatch and now needs to find a good name for her chick. that might be a good poll.

You're so lucky! You'll be a great Mom for that chick. You should name it Lemon.
thumbsup.gif

I thought last night that this is a young lady that sees the world one chick fuller not four 'might have been's shy.
I am glad she accomplished her first hatch and now needs to find a good name for her chick. that might be a good poll.

No doubt ... just finished another post, which ended w/ "What a sad, sad world," only to come to this thread, where hope abounds ~'-)

As for the name? It might take this chick a while to get around to tellin' Little Miss what it is ...

Oh my goodness, everybody is so nice here!
lol.png
I'm going to wait until I know if its a boy or a girl first before I name it. For know I've just been calling it Littles because it's so tiny!

You may want to find a neutral name. Silkies often take 6-8 months to show their true gender. Many times you can't tell for sure until they crow or lay an egg. I have 1 that's 9 months old that I'm still not positive of. I just call it "Blue."
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom