I revamped my site....

You put a lot of work into your site, and your birds and the sales pages show your efforts well.
We are offering helpful constructive advice for the spelling mistakes, if you dont mind? Its us here, telling you, and it will help you to look really professional when people outside this group, from the internet, read it and it is all corrected! Nice job so far! Very pretty birds and place.
I dont need the breeds, but I almost felt compelled to place an order!

Tina/tfpets

I spotted alot of the spelling errors too, I just cant be two places at once (here and your website) and I have a memory like swiss cheese! Stinky and with lotsa holes in it!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, I will edit that.
smile.png

I noticed one thing right off...it is cortunix not coturnix

<edit> One of the pekin pics didn't work for me either, it was the bottom left one...don't know if it is just my pc, or a site prob
smile.png

Also, on the shipping page, it is spelled guarantee, not garantee...

Other than that, it looks good! Your muscovy hen is gorgeous!

Last edited:
Hi; I like your site, but echo the other comments re. spelling/typo errors.

A few examples: Puerto Rico (not Peurto), separate (not seperate), receive (not recieve), lots (not lot's), .... and a few more.

Love the photos of your birds.!

Mary

Quote:
I didn't notice the seperate misspell, but if that's the way it is spelled--seperate--that is correct.. I typed it into a microsoft word doc, to make sure.

Hi,
Very nice site, I like how its not over done with music and graphics and things that clog up dial up!! =]
People never think of that stuff when making a site, they go crazy and put all kinds of bling and ring and basic, cr*p on there.
I HATE those sites!
Yours is very nice,
Did you do yourself?
Thanks,
Angela

Okay...this sentence jumped out at me on your home page..."I'm Austin, I currently breed chickens, and ducks and quail." It's fractured, choppy, etc. I would put it this way, "I'm Austin, and I currently breed chickens, ducks and quail." It flows much better that way, IMO.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom